We’re hiring again!
Finnish Community Manager
Hi, future 🇫🇮 Community Manager of Promoty!
We’re building a platform that connects brands with Instagram content creators. For brands, it’s a marketing tool that helps them to find their true fans on social media. For content creators, we help them to make living with what they love the most.
With the current product, we’ve engaged almost 15 000 content creators and 500 brands in Estonia only. This summer, we raised a seed funding and are planning to start expanding to foreign markets – including Finland!
In order to do it faster, we’re hiring a part-time Finnish Community Manager who’d help us to launch Promoty in the Finnish market, help us with the local marketing and do the local customer support.
Your job will be to
• Help us to launch Promoty on the 🇫🇮 market;
• Manage our local Instagram account and build a community on social media;
• Make sure that local campaigns run smoothly and notify content creators if needed;
• Handle local customer support (mostly Instagram DMs);
• Translate and distribute the initial marketing materials;
• Help us to execute our marketing plan in Finland.
You’re a perfect candidate if
• You Instagram, social media and content creation;
• You have previous experience in Instagram management (might be your personal account);
• You are a fluent (preferably native) Finnish speaker with good grammar and extensive vocabulary;
• You are a doer, willing to work independently and take a lead;
Bonus points if you have some previous knowledge in marketing or sales.
What are we offering?
• One hell of a ride (we’re growing and right at the brink of starting a massive blitzscaling operation);
• Remote work option: a chance to work whenever you want, wherever you want;
• Working together with a young, ambitious, international team;
• The invaluable experience of launching a product on the new market;
• In-depth knowledge in influencer marketing;
• A salary, of course.
How to apply?
It’s simple: write us a motivational letter to email@example.com describing 1) why you’d like to join us and 2) your previous experience with social media. Don’t forget to add links to your LinkedIn and other social media channels! 🔗
Application due date 9th August 2019.
Excitedly waiting 😍